Rancho Monserate Country Club
Updated june 2022
This is a "Quick Guide" for New Residents of the Rules and Regulations, Club and Park Activities.
Rules and Regulations:
* Must be parked in your carport; cars must be off the street by 12:00 am; visitors parking is on Dulin Rd.
* Golf Carts must display space numbers on both sides of cart.
* No one under 16 may drive golf carts and over 16, ONLY if a resident is in the cart.
* RV's must park in the RV Parking Lot or on Dulin Road.
* Must be washed in the wash area by the RV storage lot, not on the street or in your carport.
* Must be registered in the HOA Office, which includes a picture and copy of shots.
* Must be on a leash at all times when off your property.
* Must remain in the residents space.
* Droppings must be cleaned up immediately in residents space and elsewhere.
* Not allowed in the Clubhouse, or any recreational areas (golf course, tennis courts, pool, etc.)
* May be walked on Dulin Road or the River Bed area.
* Must be transported to Dulin Road or the River Bed area.
* A fenced Dog Park is available down by the Maintenance Yard for exercising your pet off leash.
* Resident's Space:
* Must be kept litter free, weed free, etc.; no excessive use of water (running down the street).
* Garbage containers must have a lid and be out of site from the street.
* Must get approval from Architectural/Landscape Committee before you add, replace or change the outside of your home or yard. (Forms available on top of the file cabinet in the copy room in the clubhouse). The Architectural Committee meets the 2nd and 4th Wednesday at 10:30 a.m. every month.
* Guests staying over 60 days within a 12 month period must be registered at the HOA Office.
* Garage/Carport Sales are not allowed.
* Trash Area:
* There is a once a week scheduled resident trash collection. Black plastic bags only for Trash. White or Clear trash bags for Recyclables or the Blue Recycle Bag that the office provided. All bags must be out by 8 am on the scheduled morning. See HOA Office for Day of pick-up schedule.
* Automobile access to the dumpster area is limited to the hours of 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday thru Friday. Golf Cart access is from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. daily.
* All recyclables go in the appropriate bin. (See label on the bin).
* Contractors hired by residents must take their construction and/or landscape debris off site.
* Working hours are between 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
* Hazardous waste materials (paint, oils, batteries, etc.) can not be left at the dumpster area and must be taken off site.
* Appliances, sinks, toilets, furniture, mattresses, etc. must be taken off site.
* Golf Course:
* Course is closed to open play on: Mondays until 2:00 p.m. (for maintenance) and 8:00 a.m. all other days, Tuesdays - Ladies Day - until 12:00 p.m. (or until all groups are in), Thursdays - 18 Hole Men's Day - until 12:00 p.m. (or until all groups are in), Fridays - 9 Hole Men's Day 11:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
* No groups larger than foursomes allowed.
* Everyone must have their own clubs and bag.
* Bags must have displayed the RMCC tags.
* Guests must be 16 years or older; must be with a resident; must first register on the wall across from the Homeowners Office and pay the appropriate fee of $10.00 for 9 holes or $15.00 for 18 holes.
* Free guests passes may be obtained by working on the golf course on Monday mornings.
* Appropriate golf attire (no halter tops or short shorts, etc.)
* Putting Green and Practice Cage are part of the course; same rules apply. (No chipping onto putting green. Practice chipping green is on the golf course).
* No more than 2 balls per person in play; only one if course is backing up.
*Pull carts may not be within 15' of the green.
*Golf Carts must stay on golf paths (exception: handicapped players displaying handicapped flag).
* Start on Hole #1: if full, you may start on any other hole providing there is one hole open between you and the group/person behind you.
*Summer play for Children under 16 years of age: Fridays after 2:00 p.m. during June, July and August.
* Tennis Courts and Pickleball:
* Residents or residents with guests only.
* Non-marking tennis shoes are required.
*Courts are generally open in the afternoon.
*One or two courts are regularly used almost every morning from 8:00 am to 11:30 am.
*We recycle cans (container at court and 19th Hole) to pay for balls and parties.
*Pickleball Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Sunday: 11:00 to 1:00 and 4:30 to 6:30 pm. Tuesday and Saturday: 9:00 to Noon and 3:30 to 6:30 pm
* Pool Hours: Adult Pool Hours: December 1st to March 31st - 9:00 a.m. to 3 p.m. April 1st to June 15th - 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. June 16th to September 15th - 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. September 16th to November 30th - 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Children Under 16 Hours: April 1st thru Nov. 30th - Mon.-Tues.-Fri.-Sat.-Sun. - 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Dec 1st thru Mar 31st - Saturday & Sunday Only - 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. *Adults Only on Wednesday & Thursday
* No one under the age of 3 or with diapers may use the pool.
* Ladies Water Aerobics: Mon/Wed/Fri at 9 a.m. and 10 a.m.
* There is no lifeguard on duty.
* Residents or residents with guests 18 years of age and over only.
* Use solely at your own risk.
* Free borrowing of books any time for residents or residents with their guests only.
* Billiard Room:
* Residents or residents with their adult guests only.
* Poker Room:
* Residents or residents with their adult guests only.
* Other Recreational Items:
* Ping Pong
* Bocce Ball
*Table Shuffle Board
* Currently on Special Occasions.
* No sign-up needed, just arrive 10 minutes early to purchase your cards.
* Cost: $5.00 for 3 cards or $9.00 for 6 cards.
* Twilight Golf:
* Every Wednesday at 3:00 p.m. (2:00 p.m. in winter)
* Sign-up on bulletin board at the 19th Hole.
* Cost: $2.00 every Wednesday and $.50 for Closest to the Pin.
* Bridge: Sign-up in Card Room
* Duplicate - Mondays at 1:00 p.m.
*Pinochle: Sign-up in Card Room
* Double Deck - every Monday at 7:00 p.m.
* Cost: $1.00 each time for prize fund.
* Texas Hold-em:
* Every Tuesday and Thursday at 6:00 p.m in the Poker Room.
* Ladies Bible Study and Breakfast:
* Monday thru Friday at 10:00 a.m. in the Card Room
* Men's Bible Study:
* Every Thursday at 7:00 p.m. (Sept. Thru June)
*Park Dinners and Special Events:
* Usually occur around Holidays. Flyers are distributed for such events.
* Men's Golf: 18 Holes
* Every Thursday at 8:30 a.m.
* Annual dues - $25.00
* Weekly fee - $3.00 for prize fund
* Men's/Ladies Golf: 9 Holes
* Every Friday at 11:00 a.m.
* Annual dues - $12.00
* Social (Ladies) Annual dues - $5.00
* Weekly fee - $3.00
* First Friday of the month scramble with the Ladies
* Free Food after the monthly scramble
* Ladies Golf: "Senoras"
* Every Tuesday at 8:30 a.m.
* Annual dues - $15.00
* Weekly fee - $2.00 for prize fund.
* First Tuesday of the month luncheon - cost $5.00
* Outdoor activities may change depending on weather.
* Located at the 19th Hole. Equipment may be borrowed as needed and returned clean when you are through with the items. Always unlocked.
* Open 24 hours a day.
* Prayer Group meets every Wednesday at 10:00 a.m.
* Non-Denominational Church Service on the first and third Sunday at 2:00 p.m.
* Home of a beautiful organ residents may play.
* Board meetings are Quarterly, unless a special meeting is called.
* Second Wednesday of every month at 9:00 a.m. in the Clubhouse or the Patio. Everyone is welcome.
Homeowners Office: Bridgette Conboy - Office Manager - 760-728-2316
* Hours: Monday thru Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Resident Hours: 9:00 a.m. to Noon then 1:30 to 3:00 p.m.
Managing Agent: Tom Riggs
* Here on Wednesdays from 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Operation Supervisor: Conrad Banuelos
* Hours: Monday thru Friday 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Website: ranchomonseratecountryclub.com UserID: rmresident Password: rmclub1973 Questions: email email@example.com
Facebook Page: RanchoMonserateCountryClub - go to the page and request to join